YFC is the largest student-led conference in Europe and we need a good campus ambassador network to maintain that status. If you would like to be part of that, then you can apply on this page.
The conference aims to bring together high profile speakers and top students from universities all over the world in order to discuss the largest issues in the world of finance and economics today. If you want to work within Finance or Economics, YFC is perfect for you to boost your CV, network with like-minded students and high profile speakers and to increase your commercial awareness.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The core responsibility of a campus ambassador is to lead the marketing of York Finance Conference 2017 on your campus. Your aim would be to be the catalyst for as many applications to the conference as possible.
Expected methods to achieve this would be:
1. Referring contacts to our website where they can apply, quoting your referral code.
2. Send relevant email addresses to our marketing team, so that they can be put on the conference mailing list.
3. Use of social media.
4. Use of university societies and clubs and course representative contacts.
5. Use of university mailing lists.
Campus ambassadors are entitled to the following benefits, beyond inclusion in a well-respected, major student led finance conference, that will be a major boost to your CV:
1. Ambassadors will be credited in the conference’s programme.
2. Ambassadors will be guaranteed a ticket for the evening meal after the conference.
3. Ambassadors will be guaranteed prominent seating during the conference.
4. We will be able to send your CV to companies involved with the conference.
5. The best performing campus ambassadors will be awarded an insight day in one of our participating companies. They will also be given a place at an exclusive networking drinks session with some of our speakers.
For all enquiries please contact email@example.com